- A keychain fingernail clipper and swiss army knife combo. Practical, no?
- 5 (yes, five!) screwdrivers. It makes me wonder if he was the fix-it man around the office.
- A package of yellow plastic chain links. What?
- A calculator from at least 1983. It's literally the biggest calculator I've ever seen. Why get another one if the old one works?
- At least 600 paperclips. I can just see the scenario: he's trying to find one, doesn't see one right away underneath all the pencils and pens in his drawer, so he goes and gets another box of 100 from the supply room. Before you know it, the guy has hundreds!
- A necklace badge holder contraption. I guess he wasn't the type of guy that liked to hook the badge on his belt loop.
- 4 aprons. It seems like he didn't like to ever put those in the wash, kinda gross.
- Tons of empty, unused plastic folders. Maybe he had some great plans for those things that no one will ever get to see happen.
Anyway, the list goes on. It was fun to get to know this person I've never met through his stuff. It makes me wonder if someone would get a good picture of who I am just by going through my stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment