Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blossoming

I've learned over the past few months that people say and do funny things to you when you are pregnant. Today I was told by one of the dietitans I'm working with that I have "blossomed" since the last time she saw me. Haven't heard that one since I was 12!

Here is proof of said blossoming :)
27 weeks! Officially starting the third trimester. Time is flying!

4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful Paige and I wish I could be back there to celebrate this time with you! So exciting! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know what you mean about people saying the craziest things... I am so glad you can just laugh at them and take them with a grain of salt! You look so great Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me want to learn how to embroider things so I can make your baby tons of crap with her name on it. time to decide for sure...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You certainly have "blossomed!" What a cute little belly. :) Can't wait I am SOOO excited for you!!! Keep us posted. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete