Yep, it's true! I got my first real job out of school as a dietitian! Technically I'm not even out of school (I still have 3 more weeks) but once I'm done with my internship I start working here.
After 6 long years of school, thousands of dollars, and what seems like millions of hours, it feels GREAT to have this opportunity. I couldn't be happier!

Yay! Congrats. What is the job?
ReplyDeleteIt's with the Urban Central Region of Intermountain. I will be a PRN RD. Yay! It should be really perfect with being a mommy soon! I'm so excited for you, how much longer? What are your plans? We really need to catch up it sounds like...
ReplyDeleteHey! This is Sarah Frey. I found your blog on Erica's side bar. That is so great that you got a job already!! Sounds like a good one too :) You are due pretty soon too right? So many exciting things happening!
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOOO!
ReplyDelete