We went to Wyoming last weekend for Aspen's blessing. I had the brilliant idea the day before we left that maybe Jo (Billie's mom) and I could make a dress ourselves. I try to sew but I still don't really know what I'm doing so I was really excited to learn from a pro. I learned a lot but still have a long way to go. I was so glad to learn!
I loved this picture of Aspen hugging her daddy as he was putting her to sleep. The other arm was wrapped around his chest too.
We got to spend time with our nieces and nephew too! They loved playing with Aspen and did such a good job holding her.
Here are some pictures from the day of the blessing. I made the flower for her hair but it turned out a little heavy for the tiny headband. Oh well!
One of Billie's best friends, Devin, blessed his baby boy that day too! Such adorable dads :)
A big event of the weekend was that Tyler got an iphone. Here he is posing with his baby. How sweet!
Aspen loves her grandparents!!
No comments:
Post a Comment