Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lately


We've been having so much fun lately but I have been really bad about recording our memories. I thought I'd update you about the latest happenings with us.

We visited the local petting zoo at Wheeler Farm and Aspen especially loved the goats. We think she liked them the most since they are small like dogs. (remember "buh buh buh buhh buh buhhhhhhh")




We've also been taking lots of baths lately. I always thought it was kind of strange when people bathed their kids every day but I have learned why...


...feeding myself!!!

Also, sleeping has been going MUCH better for us these days which makes me a very happy mommy! Our schedule these days has been 7:30pm until about 6:00 or 7:00am (if I'm lucky!!) with usually minimal wake ups during the night. I'm feeling much more human now that I'm sleeping better.

Sweet Tyler left on his mission on Memorial Day 2013. We will miss him so much! What a great example he is of service and love. We're so proud of him and already can't wait to see him again.




Oh, AND, Billie defended his thesis on the 10th of May and PASSED! Kind of a big deal :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats to tyler. congrats to your adorable babe and beautiful family. love you

    ReplyDelete