Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tennis Twins

Billie has a new obsession. I tried to get him to blog about it but he turned me down. So I'll go ahead and take care of it.



All summer long, we have been playing tennis a couple times a week. We have a high school just a few blocks away and a pair of rackets to play with. We started with 3 balls that we bought and we have found enough in our time playing that our collection is now up to 9. These are the things we get excited about!

I have only won one time. (And I think this helps us to be able to keep playing!) We've gotten a lot better as time has gone on but we were absolutely RUINED the other day when we played with $125 rackets compared to our Walmart-who-knows-how-old-they-are rackets. The sound they make when you play with good rackets is like "ping" instead of "thuuuud." So we'll have to add that to the list of things to invest in when we are making actual money! But for now, we're having lots of fun with the sport we both wish we played in high school.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paige, the fact that you could actually have an okay time with only 3 balls means that you are way more skilled than me my friend. We have to bring a whole bag or we both get more of a work out than we bargain for.

    ReplyDelete