Tuesday, July 10, 2012

One Month Old!

Aspen is one month old today!!







Some of her favorite things to do are: giggle in her sleep, lay in the swing, make funny faces (our favorite is the cross eyed one) and play with mom and dad.

While she's been getting good at those things I've been getting good at falling asleep in 1 minute or less at any time of day or night, doing things one handed (yes, I'm nursing her while doing this post! haha), and loving her SO MUCH!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 1 month birthday to you all!!
    Millard and Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! She's a cutie. And doesn't the time FLY!?! Oh my goodness. Next thing you know, she'll be six months! But not really it is fast in some ways, slow in others. Just enjoy and savor the "newborn" phase. It certainly goes the quickest! We heart you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Being a mom is the greatest. I feel like I belong to a secret and special club now. She is adorable Paige. I think she looks a lot like Billie. Do you get that a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, we all think she looks a lot like her daddy. She has my nose for sure, and kind of looks like me when her eyes are closed, but other than that, she looks like Billie a lot! Your little one is absolutely adorable! I love seeing your updates on your blog!

    ReplyDelete