Our little girl is not so little anymore! She's putting on rolls like it's her job! We love her more and more every day and it's been so fun to see her learn and grow so much and so fast. Her favorite things to do right now are cooing, smiling, blowing spit bubbles, and eating her hands.
This week her daddy made her a hat--freehand! You can tell by her expression how excited she is about this.
Oh, and this past weekend we were able to go to our Henry Family Reunion and it was a blast. Grandma and grandpa Henry came out and visited and we drove up to Pocatello to see our extended family. Highlights of the trip were spending time all together, sitting in a huge circle as an extended family around Esther Henry listening to her stories about falling in love, her childhood, etc., getting caught up with cousins, aunts, and uncles, and winning a hand-made quilt from great grandma Esther.
Sadly I didn't take any pictures that weekend. I'm not sure why I slacked and I'm sad I did. But we loved our time together and we love our family so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment