Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

This Christmas was especially fun for us because it was Aspen's first one! We were very lucky to have been able to spend our Christmas time off in Dubois, Wyoming where we spent time with Billie's family. Before we left, we had our own little family Christmas present opening. Aspen got her very first dolly from cousins Kylie and Quinny. Here she is with it! You can see how excited she is. :)


We did some sledding with Taylor at the cabin. Aspen loved riding on Taylor's "salmon-bill" sled. Aspen has started to get a little clingy to mommy these days. We found this week that she will stop crying either when I hold her or when Taylor holds her. It cracked us all up when she was being passed from person to person and was screaming her head off until the very second Taylor got ahold of her and she was as content as could be!


There is really nothing like spending Christmas with small children to be able to see the pure joy and happiness as present after present are opened. 

Taylor was definitely into the presents...Jordie, not so much

  




Aspen had her special Christmas jammies on with Santa on the toes and bum part of the outfit.



Taylor put one of the bows from the presents on Penny the next day and it was so stuck to her hair I was scared to rip it off...

...so I let her nap in it too

Then we had a family snowmobiling trip where we all got a turn to ride.


I took a close up of everyone who was there with us. I guess Billie's close up was with the babe. Here are everyone's best poses for the camera:















We ended the trip by driving to Pocatello to visit Grandma Esther. We got to see the Tetons on the way! What a fun trip! Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, that picture of me is scary! I should have worn a helmet like Millard! Thanks for taking pictures. It was a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete