'Tis the season to be excited for being halfway done with things. I know being halfway done with something is not usually the most exciting news, but it's definitely a cause for celebration for me!
First, I'm halfway done with my dietetic internship! 15 weeks down (well, 16 including the one week orientation), and 15 more to go. I have 2 more weeks at WIC, 8 weeks at LDS hospital, 2 weeks at a long-term care facility, and 3 weeks at an outpatient dialysis clinic. I can't wait to be done!! From now until April, I will be pretty much swamped with working 40 hours a week and completing lectures, quizzes, tests, papers, projects, presentations, etc. And, once I'm done with the internship, the work has only just begun. I am planning to try and take the RD exam before the baby comes so that I will be all done, but we'll see how all that goes. From what I hear, studying for the exam is pretty much a full-time job for weeks if not months. Yikes! It's so exciting that being done with schooling/training/studying is within my grasp. I can't wait!
And, speaking of the baby, I am also halfway done with this pregnancy! Can you believe we only have another 4 1/2 months until she is here? We couldn't be more excited or happy for her to come. (And yes, we did find out that we are having a girl, YAY!)

I want to see pregnant pictures!
ReplyDelete